bit cheesed off...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Grrr...

i feel so annoyed/low... \i was having an ok day and this morning my partner took the day off work because he was feeling a sick and being physcially sick too... Oh he also went out on the lash yesterday :evil: .

Anyway he calls me and says he has a bit of a confession to make, im like yeah what. he tells me that he told his work that he had to take me to the hospital because I was miscarrying! And to top things off they have sent flowers...

I feel so mad :evil: I immediatly felt low and wondered why and then I realised I thought it was so insensitve to use the loss of our Petal as a reason he couldnt go into work...

:cry: I know he feels bad but this is one time he really didnt think.

Think im going to in the loos and have a cry.

Thanks for listening to me vent...

*sigh*

:shock: Thats horrible!!!
Couldn't he have just said he had a stomach bug?
I would knock his bloody head off as soon as i saw him!!!

Only a man could think there was nothing wrong in what he did!

I phoned him and was practically in tears i told him he was bang out of order, he feels awful and sent me a txt saying he was so sorry and he felt awful and will make it up to me...
Hmm we'll see!

Thanks for replying and listening girls. Feel a bit better after a cry now...

x

Ouch thats really below the belt hun you give him grief and make him grovel for a year

:hug: :hug:

:hug:

I just think that they don't think sometimes, well at least not engaging the emotional intelligence anyway. He owes you big time apologies hun

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope he has apologised properly and realise how thoughtless and cruel his lies to work have been. Really can't believe he did that. Hope you are OK :hug:

that was terrible, but maybe he just wanted a bit of sympathy too form his work mates?

He explained to me he was upset because they kept asking when the baby was due and now he felt a bit realived. i felt bad that i had told him off and was giving him bad looks this evening but I think he realised the error of his ways because normally he argues back when im annoyed and this time he didn't...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back