How low can you get!!!!!

Tillytots

Reaction score
OH has just text me to say he has just been handed a letter saying because he has had 27 days off sick he wont be getting a Christmas bonus this year. He had those 27 days off sick when his dad died in his bloody arms! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :evil: :evil: :evil: His work know this but the management are complete twats! HIs dad worked for the company for 10 years too :wall: :wall:

What is the world coming to? Its made my heart really bang where Im so angry. Ive a good mind to go in there and tell them exactly what I think :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry just had to let that out else Il be going mad!!!

Thants bad hun. could you not put it in writing what happened (even though they know) and send it in, sometimes things look different in writing

OMG Tilly that it awful!! Surely they must have to outline that in a policy somewhere. Has he spoken to the HR department??

they actually said to OH we know your Dad died but its still time away from the workplace therefore no bonus. There isnt a HR department, its a Ducth company who have left it up to one man to make the rules and decisions over here and this man is vile. I had a look at the contract the other day and OMG you've never seen anything like it :shock: they dont have a leg to stand on ( the employees) there is a get out clause for everything and a ten yr old could've written better. Ive been asking OH to leave there for ages, its dangerous there too so the boss will be getting a Happy New Year from Health and Safety now :evil:

xx

bleeding heck thats terrible hun
cant belive they can do something like that!!!
manda xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My DH wont be getting thier Christmas bonus either as some idiot has been stealing from the company so they all have to suffer! As for me i'm lucky if they pay me what they owe me from last month in petrol and expenses!

That's crap isn't it! Bet he is feeling really valued right now! :(

tots hope said:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

My DH wont be getting thier Christmas bonus either as some idiot has been stealing from the company so they all have to suffer! As for me i'm lucky if they pay me what they owe me from last month in petrol and expenses!

You dont work for the same company as my OH do you? :rotfl:

:hug: to you Tilly :hug:

Poor you and OH :hug: I know what a bunch of wazzers they can be in funny small companies with no proper rules. Get him out of there and somewhere he'll be more appreciated. After he's made the leap and left he'll wonder why he didn't do it sooner. New Year, new start!

Good luck with it all and try not to stress - you don't need it hun :hug:

That's terrible! :shock: I would have expected them to have made an exception in his case, especially seeing as his dad was an ex-employee.
Sounds like he could do with looking for a better job in the new year

bumpmakes3 said:
Poor you and OH :hug: I know what a bunch of wazzers they can be in funny small companies with no proper rules. Get him out of there and somewhere he'll be more appreciated. After he's made the leap and left he'll wonder why he didn't do it sooner. New Year, new start!

Good luck with it all and try not to stress - you don't need it hun :hug:

thats what Im trying to get him to do hun but he is so low he refuses to do anything. Honestly, Id rather him have no job than have the piss taken out of him by them. Il keep working on it with him, I tried getting him a new job for the past few months but he never rings the people back or juts says he doesnt feel like it today :wall: AGHHHHHH Its a viscious circle.

Thanks for your replies girlies and your hugs - they are well needed!!! :hug: :hug:

xx

What cruel and heartless bast**ds. :( I cant believe your OH wants to stay there after this. I guess you'll just have to be there for him and let him come to his own conclusions about his company. :hug: :hug:

I am so very sorry for what you and your OH are going through. Id feel kile marching inj there and givng them a right kick up the arse. Some times companys have no heart or soul and dont value of give a toss about the people that helpt o run ther company. My boyfriend took a long time to leae his last job een though it was shit and he worked all the hours god send for crap all. But he said he'd been there so long it was like an old comfy jumper, falling apart, huge holes in it, no longer keeps the cold out. But going and buying another ment the hassle of finding the right on and cues at the check in. If any of that makes sense. Simply letting go of something your used to even if its bad for you (like chocolate) is hard to do. Keep trying to gently talk to him about changing jobs. With James we talked about all the thigs he always wonted to to and we hit on fact he wonted to join the police so he applied and got in to the MOD and he is so happy and fufilled now. Ask your OH what job areas he would be interested in. Hope my rambling has helped
Good luck Hon
Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back