Birthing Ball :)

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Finally got my birthing ball blown up, im just sat on it watching Emmerdale, its so comfy :)
Ive been rocking back and to and rotating trying to get madam to move too x x

---
-

They are bril, arent they? I am thinking of taking one with me to the hospital

I agree! I love mine! I'm taking mine to hospital too :)

Hospitals have them to use during labour, its worth giving them a call to check, it might save you taking yours x x

---
-

I ordered one online yesterday! :) So hopefully it'll arrive soon :) x I'm planning on using mine for as much as possible, and hopefully use it for during labour too, as I want to stay at home as long as possible x

Mine was a davina mcall one that I got off amazon cause it was half price! Think its was £7.99 or something like that! x

ahhh yay that was the one i had looked at in argos i think :D haha thanks :) xx

i'm going to take one from work! (i'm a sports technician) so we have loads! :)

Mine was a davina mcall one that I got off amazon cause it was half price! Think its was £7.99 or something like that! x

Thats the one i've got - my OH very unkindly deflated it and squashed it into the wardrobe

:shock:

I've got the davina one from Argos, I got it cos it was cheap and had the highest weight limit, some of the other ones had a max weight limit I've already exceeded whilst pg :blush: didn't want it bursting!!! also I love the green colour ;)

will deffo be getting that one then :D the colour was what attracted me to it haha xx

They're great for stomach exercises (when not pg) will be an added bonus of helping tone up the stomach muscles after birth.

:)

Sorry to board jump but they give them away free at the babyshow I think it was pampers :) x

I just have an exercise ball, its all same stuff. My hospital does have them but I am thinking sticking one in the bag anyway, they have the pump on the ward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back