Birthday and feel like crap

angie84

Reaction score
Sorry for the rant.
seriously had a crap day,
its my birthday. me and hubby normaly have our birthdays off he had his off last week and hasnt taken mine off. so i said i would work (work for my mum) thinking she would give me a half day...no!
so dealing with cutomers this morning, doing our accounts this afternoon.
tell im getting older, i got a chopping board and soap off my mum!
keep bursting out crying cause i just feel crap and low.
ive got spd was told yesterday and no pain killers work and cant get a doc appointment till monday eve.
i had high blood pleasure yesterday.

just feeling really crap, dosnt feel like a birthday at all. dread to think what hubby is gonna be like after work tonight (hes a moody git when hes tired)

my last birthday b4 little one arrives and its crap crap crap! sorry

oh hunny sorry ur having a bad birthday and can only hope it gets better and OH surprises u with something nice :party:

Happy brithday from me and bump :hugs:xxx

awww hun you should have booked it off and then gone shopping, ive never workd on ym birthday always make it about me x

Happy Birthday Hun, sorry you are feeling rubbish, I just hope your day gets better. xx

Sorry your feeling rubbish hunny, happy birthday!! Maybe hubby will have a nice surprise for you when he comes home xx

Oh babe this isnt good!! You should be feeling like a queen on your birthday... your a better person then me because i would have kicked off at OH for not taking the day off... lets hope he will make it up to you tonight...

:party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE from myself and Bump Charlie :)
I would sing for you but not good at singing lol

xxxx

:hugs: sorry you've had a rubbish day, hope hubby surprises you with something nice this evening xxx

Happy birthday! Really hope hubby has a nice surprise waiting for u when u get home x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday! Sorry you're having a rubbish day but just think... your next one will be as a mummy!XX

Big thank you to everyone.
sorry about the late reply, been busy at the weekend taking down sheads and green houses. lol

sorry ur having a crappy day on ur birthday but.......................:petal: happy birthday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back