feeling crap and throwing up

oh i hope so x x ive just been to see my horses fed them and then went to the tip, think i over did it a bit lol lo wriggling all over the place now x x

jayceemumma can i have the receipe for your spanish chicken it sounds lovely x x

Chicken tonight jar :lol: it's absolutely delicious its one of our favs and we have it all the time!!!

I've been to the toilet three times already today and countless times yesterday!
Not feeling so sicky now which is good :)

Hopefully we will all be holding out LOs soon :D xx

Last edited:
lol will have to try that one xxx

yeah hopefully lo will be here soon xxx fx xxx

You have to its delicious!!!

Fx we will all have fantastically quick painless labours!!

ive just looked at a birth on internet x bloody wish i didnt lol x x i darent turn the sound on either xx

Why lol!! Not the best idea babe!
I've still got the images of my nephew being born 8 weeks ago and that's enough to scare me lol!!

lol i know wasnt good idea x it seemed to be quick though xx

i didnt really go for a jog unless you count running to the toilet lol !!! :rofl:

i said it as you seem to be heading for labour before me lol

it seems like a good idea though xx not

Oh lol I thought u was one of those fitness mums lol!!

Go have lots of sex that's one thing I can't do :mad: lol!!

lol i can but oh wont x i was told no sex as placenta was low and oh took it to mean EVER!!! even though im ok to have vaginal birth he still wont, (i dont count the 10 seconds of erm fun we had on monday) pmsl

I can too but oh won't lol! Was told not to up til 37w then it's been recommended by mw lol!! He wants to be right and he's chosen 12th as LOs birth date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back