i feel crap

budge

Reaction score
ive no idea why but im feeling so crap about myself today. i feel like no one loves me and i feel so bogged down with house work kids and everything in general. today i seem to have been in a haze of stress .

i feel so sad and misearable today :(

Sorry you feel down :hug: :hug: :hug:

Roll on spring time and we will all feel better

I have days like that too....usually a few posts on the forum later and I feel better!! :) Sending big hugs, you know we all care :hug:

aww thanks.

today ive just seemed to have sort of gone round the house in a haze tidying up the weekend mess only to turn around and find mess. i don't seem to have done a thing even though ive not stopped.
also things are getting me down today more than other days such as hubbys mesy computer table and the unassembled cot in shoved behind the back room door and the hal painted hallway :wall:
Ant other day these things wouldn't bother me but today its really drinding me down

does anyone else get like this sometimes or am i losingth plot

I feel like this sometimes, i check my phone a hundred times an hour to check if anybody has texted me and they never do. I end up texting my sister and telling her to tell me she loves me lol

Heres a big hug to help you feel better :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats another thing - ive had no text messages all day :( i feel like norma no mates. or rather budge no buddys :( :lol: oh that cheered me up a little.

Awwww Budge :hug: :hug: :hug:
I have had a housework day today.....I've deep cleaned the kitchen & the lounge but ot looks no different to me than how it looked this morning...........so I know what you mean about working on the house and it seeming like you haven't started yet :roll:

I have days where DH can leave his underpants on the bathroom floor, and his breakfast bowl on the table, then all od a sudden I have a day when it really p*sses me off :twisted:

You are loved by all us lovely ladies :hug: :hug: :hug: and your kids :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and your DH (even if he doesn't show it) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you :hug: :hug:

me and hubby aren't talking a lot lately either :( i think thats getting me down a little. i know he loves me but we just don't get tiem to talk and when we go to bed we're both so knackred theres we're too tired to talk or do anything else for that matter -
Hes working all weekend too coz we're broke if he doesn't so i don't get anytime with him or any break from the kids either. :cry:
maybe instead of being on here i ought to be conversing with him but i like being on here. i find it a release in itself to speak with others in similar situations

Hope you are feeling better tomorrow Budge. Sending you a big hug for now :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww hun, could you & DH have a special night in the week, where when you put the kids to bed, you watch a film with each other with a bowl of popcorn or something like that?

Even if you just did this once a fortnight/ month it might make all the difference, it is hard not to fell like a mother and housewife 24/7 sometimes I'm sure, so maybe that will help you feel a bit better?

:hug: :hug:

awww budge im hurt to think ur not loved on the forum
u always make me laugh loads

oh no i didn't mean i didn't feel loved on the forum :hug: i do and i love you all too its in general at home.
i seem to love all my kids all day and do everything for them and hug them etc and sometimes i wish someone would come up to me and hug me and say nice things to me and make me feel nice

Can I say this then - meant to say it before but never got round to it. I think you are really attractive - (meant to say it when you picture of you and baby rachel up).

You also make me feel like an inferior mum because you always seem to have everything under control and considering you have 4 kids you must be doing a blooming good job :D

Kids forget to give hugs and as for hubbies well don't get me started on them :roll:

freya that means so much. im far from super mum though but i do try my best to keep things under control. i think thats my problem. i try too hard and i should sometimes just chill out :lol:
:hug:

awww budgy this aint like you.

well heres a hug for me :hug: and Harley :hug: and Dior :hug:

hope your feeling back to your hypo self soon x x x

I keep getting days like that hun,hope you are feeling better,luv ya :hug: xx

love you too nikki! how you doing lately? :hug:

i wuv u budge :D we cant be having our budge feeling down...

weres that pole dancing thread..... or "budges guide to muff shaving"

that'll have u smiling :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back