feeling like crap :(

inky

Reaction score
I'm hoping I'm not getting ill and am pinning all my hopes on one thing - is it common to feel like crap just before you go into labour? I've got earache, a sore throat and can feel a headache coming on...I can't imagine actually being ill and having to give birth so I'm hoping this is all leading somewhere nice instead! Any ideas?

I've felt liek that for most of this week - exactly the same symptoms! So hopefully it is something to do with impending arrival of baby! I had a really bad headache and sore throat and dodgy earache (which I never have) and was feeling quite down about it until I saw on here that some people said they'd felt like that before giving birth. I think it might have been on one of Tiny's threads. I've felt a bit better today though and have been having some regular period-type pains and a bloody show. Wohooo!

Hope you feel better soon and that it is something that is linked to labour. xxx

:hug: I hope you feel better very quickly. I felt really odd this morning, like sicky and tired and just 'not right' :hug:

it's just struck me as strange because I've got earache - I don't think I've had earache since I was at first school!

I have just been grouchy for the last few days....

awwwww sweetie, Hope you start to feel abit better soon - Its sometimes due to anxiety/stress about the labour that causes headaches, sore throats etc........ Just try and take some time out and relax in a quiet room!!!!! xxxxx take care xxx

I feel crappy today - must be one of those days! lol! Hope you feel better soon :hug: x

wierd! Ive had earache too! And I NEVER have earache. Feeling generally crappy too. Fingers crossed this is just early signs that we will have our babies soon. Im feeling really fed up of waiting now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back