Bio oil!!

Think it's kind of a pregnancy staple! I'd be surprised if anyone wasnt using it lol.

I don't moisturise or use bio oil or anything. I simply cannot be arsed to do it every day!!! But then, I also haven't shaved my legs in about a month... I'm clearly not very good at being a "girl"!!!!

Bio oil is too greasy for my skin, cocco butter is rubbish
I foubd aveno cream ladt time as got no new ones (4 th pregnancy) but tbh i put on a few lb under the stone and a half i normally do do could have been that, i used it everywhere, great on legs, and skin feels soft the next morning!! I need to start using it again this time now, as im 15 weeks now.

I do think if your going to get them with your own skin type, you will get them, ask your mums if you can what theres were like , it should mostly follow, mine only appeared in last 6 weeks!!

never heard of that one.. most my friends who have been pregnant have used oils.
i know what ya mean they are greasy and i prefer creams but i think its worth it just for 9 months lol
my mum didnt get any at all on her belly and neither did my friend louise , they are both small women as well. i think it all does just depend on your skin, some women get them and others dont :roll: x

Think it's kind of a pregnancy staple! I'd be surprised if anyone wasnt using it lol.

I don't moisturise or use bio oil or anything. I simply cannot be arsed to do it every day!!! But then, I also haven't shaved my legs in about a month... I'm clearly not very good at being a "girl"!!!!

haha ! this made me giggle x

haha aww i'm with you on the hairy legs (and everything else) I only shave to go swimming and even then its a half arsed job!

----

I get my oil from home and bargains! 100ml for 4.99 and they do loads of creams and stuff cheaper in there too. love that shop :)

i love home bargains too ruth!
doesnt help that mines just down the road though as im in there nearly every day! haha sad x

Last edited:
haha same here! can get everything in there!! ... so good for cheap sweets/chocs and crisps.. mmmmm

haha same here! can get everything in there!! ... so good for cheap sweets/chocs and crisps.. mmmmm

dont even start me on junk food lol
i went through the till the other night when me and the fella were having a movie night and the ladie turned round , took one look at my basket and said ' oo some one having a party?:)
lol to this is then said , no, im just pregnant haha
she didnt know where to put her face bless her lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back