Cheapest Bio Oil...

fluff

Reaction score
Does anyone buy Bio Oil online? If so... where's the best place (i.e. reputable) and cheapest (hopefully the same place) to get it?

Think I should start using it now - I'm 8 weeks and have been moisturising every day, but have heard wonders about this oil so thought I'd get going now!

Sorry... posting this in a couple of places to get my Bio Oil target audience!!

LOL you're in a good place for your target audience as I think many start using it here :D .

I haven't used anything and probably won't as I have to moisturise 3 times daily due to my psoriasis so to add another cream to the mix is hell in my eyes! :roll:

I didn't want to read and run, but have you tried googling it? xx

I Wilkinson I bought something called Rescue oil which was next to Bio oil on the shelf. To me it looks very very similar and it was about quarter of the price. My friend who had had 3 kids told me about it.

I got some on offer in Superdrug quite cheap. I used it in early weeks, but haven't touched it now for about 8 weeks at least and don't have a mark which I think is more genetics (Mum never got a mark with the 3 of us, and neither did my Nan with six kids!) x

Thanks ladies!! Wow that Rescue oil is so much cheaper than the Bio Oil...!! Thanks for all the info... I'm going to check out where has the offers (do the rounds of the chemists) and check again online to see where's cheapest. All the replies have been great (across all the forums!!! :lol: ) so I have plenty of places to look now!!

Ta very much!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back