big rant

roseanimal

Reaction score
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

so sick of this cycle/ttc!!! I just want to be bloody pregnant! Is it really too much to ask? We've been trying almost a year now - I know you're all the same but I just keep wondering why couldn't I be one of the lucky ones who just comes off the pill then a couple months later get a bfp! It just feels so unfair!!

that's better!!

sorry for the rant. :( :hug:

Ahhh Rose, I know how you feel hun so have some hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is so unfair that we would all make fab parents yet we struggle to become them :wall:

I don't know what elses to say hun but we have to try and keep positive and know inside that it will happen one day just for some reason we are being made to wait :hug: :hug: :hug:

P.S. Meant to say got some of those sharon fruits you said about and they are really nice, so thankyou x x x x x

thanks. going to go and enjoy the first day of my holiday now (there's a nice layer of snow and I need to pop round to asda etc) so I'm going to relax and chill out about it. It's just been so long! 3 months now this blimmin cycle! Thinking about calling the doctor but is there anything they can do about it? It was day 60 I went before.

Hugs to you all, my friend is having the same problems and even ranted at me last week for having kids shes that frustrated :( I really hope we all get our baby dust soon!

(BTW i wont complain about not being pregnant until ive been trying as long as you girls.

Rose, you should really treat your self today if your feeling naff, get some choc from asda and have a bing session!!!!

Then get out in that snow and build a snow man, I did it last week and I had such a giggle it was like being a kid again :rotfl: :rotfl:

i have to admit to what I did at the weekend

(there was snow near us, just not here)

DSC07281.jpg

DSC07287.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: I'm a big kid!

it's snowing again! hooray! (we've just got a thinnish layer at the moment)

This was my effort last week!!!! Introducing Chav lady!!!!!!!

IMG_0890.jpg

she's a classy lady!! she's a bit tall for baldy though!! we'd been up a big hill looking at a frozen waterfall and hubby realised at the bottom that his shoes were undone and that's why so much snow had got in!!! his feet were soaking cause the snow was very deep up the hill! :doh: :doh: so he's a teeny tiny little balding man (we gave him some hair implants but not very many!! :rotfl: )

Glad someone else is a big kid too!! Chav lady fancies your Mr Baldy man she is not fussy about minor things like the lack of hair!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

hahahahaha!!! there's a girl just going past my window with a tiny snowman on a sledge!!!

might be chav girl and baldy's baby!!

well I've been out for a wander across the road (there's a wood) and it's so pretty! like narnia with snowdrops!! feel a lot better now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back