• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big night.....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Tonight Hannah will be going in her own room for the first time........ Eek

She is ready cos we keep waking her up coming to bed and when we move I'm bed she stirs. So I think she will be much more restful in her own room.

We have the angel care monitors so that gives us peace of mind.

Will see how we go anyway. Just going to keep her in her basket til she gets used to room then try her in her big girl cot :) xx

Good luck hun we did the same at 3 months and we have all benifited from it, we were disturbing each other so much we have video moniors which gives me peice of mind

Good luck! We are moving K on Friday :)

Good luck, we did the exact same thing at 10 weeks and she started sleeping so much better!

I moved Kynon last night too, made no difference though so far, he still wakes!

Well so far she has napped in there. She was rudely woken at 2.30pm by a HUGE poo! Lol x

Good luck, we moved charlie at 13wks, was the best thing we could of done, slept through from day 1 in his own room, even though i think it was the crib that was the problem, not us waking him xx

Good luck. I think it'll work well for you. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good luck! I hope Hannah has a good nights sleep (and you!) xx

well she is asleep.....no problems going down. she still in moses basket at the min...think i will leave her in there for a week or so til she gets used to the new room and then pop her in her cot...or maybe try and get her to nap in her cot...make a gradual move..

feel a bit sad but i know its for the best and its not like she miles away!! xx

Ohh exciting good luck!! Hope you all have a great sleep xxx

I did too. I think it was because they six months it felt like I thought he would think I'd abandoned him. It's the most I'd been away from him that first night it's an odd feeling

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

yeah.....bless her,,she will probably be glad that mummy snoring and daddy farting is no longer waking her up...lol xx

I slept on the floor for 3 weeks lol! She'll be fine. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've just bought Henry a crib cos he has outgrown his Moses basket and neither DH or I wanna put him in his room yet

Until we start dusturbing him I think I'll keep him in with us. DH sleeps through Henry's grunts during the night and I wake which I don't mind. He is a quiet sleeper, just grunts when he wakes x

Hope she sleeps well for u hunny (and hope u sleep well too!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back