• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

big girl, 15 weeks and still not showing

LittleL

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im a large girl, therefore i already had a round belly before getting pregnant!!!

thing is, im 15 weeks now and i dont even look pregnant still - no bump or anything?!

im assuming this is because im overweight and therefore won't show for awhile yet where as slimmer girls show alot earlier on? i've noticed my lower stomach is harder and slightly rounder but thats only when im looking in the mirror naked!! fully clothes and NOTHING!

anyone else like me and 15 weeks and still not showing??

laura x

dont worry everyone is different im normally size 10-12 and with my 1st i didnt start showing til 20+ weeks but now my 2nd i showed earlier as i hadnt lost all my belly and i got pregnant within a year of havin baby different factors contribute dont worry couple of weeks u will be struggling with a big bump like the rest of us good luck xxx

Im a size 10-12 and im not showing much at all and im 16 weeks xx

With my 1st I was skinny and didn't show till 20 weeks...this is my 4th and I'm huge and normally a size 16-20. Ul wake up 1 day and itl b like omg where did that come from...0-huge overnight,trust me lol xx

heya hun im 15 weeks but the diffence is with me iam showing infact some ppl have pulled me up askin if iam further but i think i its my plancta how ever u spell it i have quite alot which is a good sign but everyone is diffrent no two pregnancy's are the same but you will start showing soon hun x

I'm not big either so don't worry, although on monday I woke up and I think I look preg now in my tops, and feel preg too , but I am bigger after dinner , till the next morning.

But only half the office know and I'm still having to tell people as I see them, and they all say they couldn't tell. They ask how many weeks, and I say 17 now! ha ha funny, there little faces drop

Last edited:
I was a size 14 prior to pregnancy and I hate to tell you this but I didn't get what I could identify as a 'proper bump' until I was about 25 weeks due to having had a bit of a tummy before hand. Everyone is different although from what I've seen, slimmer girls seem to show more quickly.

First time I was a size 10 and didn't have a bump until 6 months gone and I am the same size now at 30 weeks with my second as I was when I gave birth to my DD! x you'll probably show later if it's your first baby x x

im a size 16 (sometimes 18) and i started to show so it was noticed to other at about 14-15 weeks. But i also know other that dont show until they are like 20 something weeks.. i think its all diferent to different ppl. dont worry :D

With my first I didn't show until 6 months!! This time it wasn't until about 20 weeks!! I wouldn't worry hun, everyone is different!

don't worry. I don't think it is from having a little more weight before getting pregnant. I was really slim (size 8) when I got pregnant with my first son and I didn't really look pregnant until 24weeks. Before I had a little bump (starting at 16 weeks) which could also be a muffin top (although that would be a bit odd when one weighs 8stone 6 lbs.

now I am fat (in my opinion) and it looks a lot more pregnant like at 13 weeks but they say with a second baby you show much earlier. (I still wear normal pants so it is not massive),

i am almost 15weeks and i have a definite bump, although baby is dead low down so i just think i am a fatty and just put loads of weight on round there! I am a size 14 normall and none of my bottoms will go near me (thank god leggings and loose tops are fashionable!)

im big too and i never looked preg :l i used to push my belly out to make it look bigger lol only one person my whole pregnancy asked me about my new arrival like aq week before i had her but i was buying loadsa baby stuff lol!! xx

my bump is really high above my belly buttong but it is slowly moving down and becoming one round bump lol x

I'm a size 12, nearly 16 weeks and no show at all! I consider myself to have a pretty flat belly, and it hasn't changed at all really! I'm not particularly worried about it though, just going to wait patiently for a bump lol x

With my first i was a size 8 and didnt show till 6 months, with the 2nd i was about a size 8 again and didnt show till just gone 5 months, this time round i was the same size and started showing around 14 weeks

i am almost 15weeks and i have a definite bump, although baby is dead low down so i just think i am a fatty and just put loads of weight on round there! I am a size 14 normall and none of my bottoms will go near me (thank god leggings and loose tops are fashionable!)

i totally agree i live in leggings and long tops at the min they r only thing that fits and is comfy the min im home again its pj bottoms dont care what time it is lol xxx

im 21 weeks and dont have a noticable bump just a fat belly :lol:

I am a 14 still luckily! but had a tummy but now I have a proper bump but only really got this at about 21-22 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back