• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BH's accompanied again..

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
..by nausea, backache and cramping - its been going on since about 9pm, the nausea came on about 9.30pm. I feel awful and not sure what to do; no changes in discharge etc but I can't stand this nauseous feeling.

Am tempted to ring my SIL who is a midwife but I really dont feel up to talking to anyone, just feel really sick.

Not even sure why Im posting, reassurance perhaps..:eh:

Oh RM, that sounds absolutely awful, I hope it passes soon. Why could the nausea be? Would some fresh air and a little walk help at all? I haven't had anything like this in pregnancy, but when I was younger and got period cramps a 15 minute walk would somehow take them off.

Hope you feel better soon. x

:hug: were you sick when you had your last infection hun? I'd be tempted to at least ring your sil xx

I agree with mamafy have you had a urine test as you were feeling poorly with uti before - better safe than sorry xxxx

Thanks girls, I went to bed and just tried to go into my comfy hypnobirthing zone - woke at 4 with Rosie and slept in her toddler bed, got cramp in my leg - Rosie is teething and its really affected her tummy, so awful pooey nappies that smell like Immac hair remover!

It is all fine this morning, I have put it down to the Chinese recipe we made for dinner, the sauce had 4 raw garlic cloves in it and only gets heated through - I think it really irritated my stomach and made me contract!! I know what to eat if I go overdue now! Seriously though, I felt iller than ill :( Nice recipe though..

my doula told me to whap a garlic clove up me fadge to bring things on

i think that is like the pinnical of eating garlic because you dont want to get to close on a first date...

Glad to hear you're sounding better this morning, it does sound like you had a rough night!!

p.s i have had rubbish BH all night, been horrid :( xxx feel better soon xxx

Glad your felling better Rosie - Can't believe your 33 weeks plus now!! OMG, where did that go, you were only in Tri 1 when I met you!

Just caught up, glad things have settled down again RM, this wee one is certainly keeping you on your toes!!! :hug:

:hug: just caught up with this. Glad to hear things have settled today, you must be shattered! Avoid the garlic until August Mrs!!!! :)

Glad your feeling better RM - still can't get over the whap a garlic clove up your fadge bit - wouldn't that sting??????:rotfl:
Think i'd deffo try the :bd: first!!!!

yep, the garlic might really reduce your chances of :bd: too!!! Also I'd hate for a midwife to do an internal and comment in my notes about an unusual vaginal odour!!! :rofl:

my doula told me to whap a garlic clove up me fadge to bring things on

i think that is like the pinnical of eating garlic because you dont want to get to close on a first date...

I bloody love that! :rotfl: seriously though that had more of an effect than having a vindaloo when I was due with Rosie! :)

Glad your felling better Rosie - Can't believe your 33 weeks plus now!! OMG, where did that go, you were only in Tri 1 when I met you!

I know! Hasnt time gone so quickly, I cant believe that this is it - the last few weeks of my pregnancy :cry:

Feeling crampy again this evening - am seeing MW tomorrow thank goodness so will check it out with her. Am curious to know which way baby is laying too, I cant make it out!

Mine started again at about 5/6ish and my bella has been gradually hardening

hmmmmm i wonder what time of day we will both go - if its in the evening we will know that the BH coming at the same time as labour thing is true!

Probably - bh increase in evening as you rest cos babe is getting more oxygen - thats why they are active during this time too x RM hope you get things sorted tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back