• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BH's accompanied again..

Aww thanks for asking Rowesb :hug: Im ok although still feeling a little crampy - have just come back from a swim and had the biggest BH in the water, it was really weird! Was up at 4.45 this morning with Rosie and the tiredness is not helping at all :( Oh why did God make teething such a nightmare?

I am looking forward to seeing the MW this afternoon, its actually going to be a treat, I havent seen her for 6 weeks now. :flower:

Good luck at mw today RM - sorry to hear your still having such a rough time of it - don't reacon your gonna be late with this one!

I've been having strong BH's, backache and cramps for days now, rang midwife last night coz was in agony, she said can't do anything until I'm having regular contractions, how much longer!! grr.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back