• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP!!!!!

Heatherw25 said:
Congrats hunn!!! So exciting!!! I know how u feel...I wanna tell everyone in the world but we r gonna wait as well. Prbly till we get out of the first trimester....the danger zone. What do u think...is that the norm for waiting? :hug:

yeah i think thats the norm not that ive ever been able to manage to stick to it before usually end up telling everyone about 2 days after i find out but this time im going to stick to it and tell no one till i get the 12 wk scan ( thats the plan anyway ).let me know how u get on at the drs tomorrow i need to get myself an appointment too :hug:

I definitly will let u know how tomorrow goes!!!! I dont if Im going to be able to wait 3 months to spread the news but we'll see hoe tomorrow goes first!!! :pray:

All the best hunnie im due to test next week so im hoping!!! Wishing you many good luck -xxx- :D

woohoo congratulations to you both that's brilliant

CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheer:
So pleased for you I know how crazy you have been going these last couple of weeks!!!
Only you can decide when to tell people!! We told everyone straight away as we just couldn't keep it to ourselves but that was our personal choice, a lot of people wait!!
Have a great pregnancy!! :dance:

Hello ladies, Just an update....Went to our first appoinment yesterday and was told that we r 7 weeks!!!! We will have our first ultra sound next week!!! Cant wait to see our baby for the first time :hug:

I'm confused - Last period was 4th Jan so I am 2 weeks late today - feel pregnant - bloated and very sore boobs and feel happy and content. Have done 4 home tests - 2 earlier ones nothing showed - last 2 very faint pink lines showed after about 4 mins. Went to docs today and put test in but wont get result till Monday after 5 ! Am going away this weekend and want to know if its ok to have a drink ! or should I play safe and assume I am deffo pregnant - really need a test to show a good red line so I know for sure :)

I wouldnt drink hunn. I was over 2 weeks late and spent a ton of $ on HPT's. Then finally 3 days ago I got my BFP!! I had the same symptoms and was getting frusterated as well. Sore bbs, tons of CM, acid reflux, slight cramping. I would definitly play it safe for the weekend, even though it may be hard. I'll keep my fingeres crossed for u!!! :wave:

sugra6 said:
I'm confused - Last period was 4th Jan so I am 2 weeks late today - feel pregnant - bloated and very sore boobs and feel happy and content. Have done 4 home tests - 2 earlier ones nothing showed - last 2 very faint pink lines showed after about 4 mins. Went to docs today and put test in but wont get result till Monday after 5 ! Am going away this weekend and want to know if its ok to have a drink ! or should I play safe and assume I am deffo pregnant - really need a test to show a good red line so I know for sure :)

Got result from doctors today and they say its borderline ? and to put in another test - How can it be borderline - does that mean I was pregant and not Im not - still feeel bloated and sore boobs but thats only symptoms - period will be 3 weeks late on Thursday !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back