B...F...

woooooooooo hooooooooooooo :dance: :dance: well done im sooo pleased for you, congratulations. :D :D :D :D

Congratulations Rusks! I am so pleased for you, i have been looking out for you posting your BFP!

Yippppeeeee!

:dance: :dance: CONGRATULATIONS :dance: :dance:

So pleased for you!! have a happy and healthy 9 months!

whatever this magic medicine is it seems to be working!!

WAHHOOOO!!! Rusks, so pleased for you, brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes!! Congrats hunny!!

:dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

Hey hun! Still on cloud nine? Congrats again! Have you told your whole family yet? When you gona tell work?
Made up for you....and don't worry about telling me. You can worry to me at work still about PG stuff!!
:moon:

I told you Rusks NATURAL YOGURT is a great fertility booster, I got my BFP the month I used it, take note girlies!!!!!!!

Loadsa love to you and been, so proud and excited for you as you know :)

Hi all yes im still on cloud nine. :D :D went to the DRs to confirm this morning i had to do a urine sample and drop it to the lab, he's going to ring me tomorrow or mondaywith result but he said hes pretty sure after 5 HPTs( :lol: :lol: ) all positive!! i'll be ok!!

My GP was so lovely he gave me a kiss and he looked positively happy. ( i was good friends with his daughter at school) so a family friend as well!! It was so nice to tell someone!!

Have to book an appointment with the midwife next week. Only told OH and you guys at the mo. Have a week off and then going to tell work when i get back if all is well. Going to tell mums and dads next week as we are going away for the weekend to Donnington to watch the moto GP so will tell mums and dads on tues when we get back, want to tell them face to face!!!

Thank you for all your lovely messages i have printed this thread out and it will remain with me forever xx i will be on here regularly to check out you guys you haven't got rid of me and wishing you all the best in getting your BFPs its such a lovely feeling :lol:

OMG!!! I have just seen this!!!

I am soooooo pleased for you!!

Well done, and congratulations!!

xoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxxoxoox :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams