BFP ... with a question

mummy2be

Reaction score
Had a funny feeling i was probably pregnant this month - yesterday bought a test but when i came home thought my period had started :(
However - later there had only been a small amount of blood and then nothing over night so tested this morning and got a BFP :D

Any thoughts on the small amount of bleeding i got yesterday - bright red, then more like browny discharge (sorry TMI :oops: )

Should i be worried?

It could be an implantation bleed. :hug:

Congrats on your BFP :cheer:

Yep that definitely sounds like an implantation bleed to me! Congratulations! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Not sure about the bleed, most likely implantation!
Congratulations on your BFP!!!
:cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations. :cheer:

Like the others said I think the bleed sounds like implantation.

Congratulations :cheer:

Could be implantation bleed, I wouldn't worry its not uncommon to bleed during early pregnancy and sometimes around the time that you would normally menstruate. Only worry if the bleeding is coupled with pains.

Congrats again!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations :cheer: Lots of people said that they had a little bleed when their first period was due. I wouldn't worry about that.
Wish you H & H 9 months :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have read that approximately 20% of women experience some kind of bleeding around the time their periods are due when they are pregnant. This is not implantation bleeding as this occurs earlier, but rather what is termed "unexplained bleeding". It is nothing to worry about. A little bit of blood in the first trimester is apparently ok, it's later on that it is a cause for concern.

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats hun!! Lots of women I know had an IB on or around the day AF was suppose to be due!! No worries! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back