A little nervous, implantation bleed? ITS ALL OVER

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Well since i got all excited yesterday, i still have this browny discharge when i wipe,- like when your period starts but a minature version if you know what i mean

Then last night it was a bright red streak when i wiped

So that set my heart pounding thinking oh no this is period on its way but then nothing more the same

It is back to pinky brown but not reaching my pants - have been wearing white to check sorry if TMI!

Has anyone else had this around the time of AF and then carried on with a happy pregnancy??

Its just i keep thinking of a chemical pregnancy

I am not going out to by anymore POAS today, i ordered some more ebay cheapies and am waiting for them to come

Yes. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I believed I had my period so wrote pregnancy off! I bled very lightly for about 5 days, it was brown, pink and sometimes red. I assumed it was my period so didn't test for another few weeks when I just KNEW i was pregnant. It came at exactly the same time as af as well! If your still worried, I'd go to the docs. But I'm sure everything will be fine!

xx

I don't think it would be implantation as you need it to be already implanted before you get the hormone show up on a BFP

BUT

I know you can get a light bleed about when your AF is due as Claire says so please if it is so light try not to worry :hug:

I really don't know but huge :hug: :hug: anyway.

You could always phone the EPU and ask I guess? I have heard of it happening and I would have thought that unless you get proper AF type bleeding then not to worry too much although I know that is a silly thing to say.

:hug: :hug:
+++

Went shopping with my friend today and took a test whilst was out - a first response one -BFN no faint lines any more

Come home and guess what more bleeding

So thats it for me again, must have not been able to stick

Dont think i can keep on doing this so going to keep off here for a while for the sake of my sanity

:wall: :wall: :wall:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Oh dear you poor love :(

:hug: im always here if you need to chat hon, but i understand why you would feel so ped off...

x

So sorry love :hug: :hug:

We're here if you need us

+++

Ah hon just c thins and wanna send some hugs to ya :hug: :hug: :hug: take care

:hug: im so sorry :hug:
i had the same thing happen to me last month so this month we are taking time out and i decided to not come on here as much, just now and then to see how people are doing, its a good idea if you can have time out for a little while, you have been through so much the past few months.

I'm so sorry NW1 :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: be gentle with yourself over the next couple of days :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks girlies, i am presuming this was a chemical pregnancy, still waiting for proper bleeding to start though just brown stuff still at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back