BFP - I knew after i got thrush

skimpy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im here to announce my BFP... was not sure last night as the two i did were internet cheapies, but did FR today and clear line appeared within a minute :shock:

I had a couple of indicators that it was my month...

1. straight after ovulation, I got really bad thrush - this happened when I fell pregnant with DS

2. sounds silly, but i got a food craving - cheese and onion crisp sarnie...normally I hate cheese and onion - still not as bad as last time when I never got tired of eating pickled eggs looooool

Anyways, looking forward to meeting everyone in 1st tri, but going to take my time movng over, dont want to get over excited at this very early stage.

Congratulations! Thats amazing those signs!!! How far are you? x x

Congratulations!!! Think you have to post so many times before can use ticker (not sure how many but sure a mod or admin could help)! I had weirdest craving-ham,crisp and salad cream sarnies until I went off salad cream and crisps! Lol

100 posts i think it is before you can have a ticker i aint entirely sure though xx

i did post in trying to conceive too but

congratulations again hun, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Last edited:
Congratulations to you, blimey very early signs with that nasty thruh, hope you don't get it again later on

Hoping you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Thanks for all the lovely replies girls, its a bit like the excitement of telling family and friends but its still a secret lol

Had a feeling of being nervous all day, thinking it is the increased hormone levels giving me the jitters lol

I have a pic on my phone but trying to figure out how to post it...

Thanks again for all the messages, you lot are a great bunch xXxX

you can do it via photobucket :) then get the img code and paste it on here xx

Here you go, as promised. Apologies for poor quality mobile phone pic xXxX

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics