Bfp I guess

BevG

Reaction score
Guess this is me back after 6 odd years of trying to get hubby to agree to another kid

Screenshot_20200422-134337_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg

Congrats Bev! Hoping I will be joining you soon ☺️ Really happy for you xx

Omg hun, I can't believe you are back here! Good luck for your ttc journey, wishing you a speedy bfp xx
Thanks lovely, so happy for you on your news! Hoping I’ll be joining you and Bev soon! Xx

Thanks lovely, so happy for you on your news! Hoping I’ll be joining you and Bev soon! Xx
Thank you, the whole pregnancy has been a huge shock as I had a coil failure. But I am so so happy and thrilled to be having a little girl after the 3 boys. I will keep an eye out for your bfp xx

Totally keeping my fx for you wannabe

Thank you, the whole pregnancy has been a huge shock as I had a coil failure. But I am so so happy and thrilled to be having a little girl after the 3 boys. I will keep an eye out for your bfp xx
My goodness! What a surprise! She was meant to join your family. I bet you are over the moon - I was so happy for you when I saw the announcement on Facebook :pink: congrats lovely xx

My goodness! What a surprise! She was meant to join your family. I bet you are over the moon - I was so happy for you when I saw the announcement on Facebook :pink: congrats lovely xx

She definitely was meant to be :love:
I had posted in yums about it but forgot a few people have left the group now. I'm still trying to get my head around have another and a little girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back