BFN & no AF

KeLe101

Reaction score
Hi

I have had another BFN this morning - I decided to test because AF still hasn't shown up, she was due on Wednesday.

I am sooo fed up. It's so rubbish not having a proper cycle. Last month it was exactly 28 days so I thought it was regulating, but I guess I was wrong. Deep down I knew it wasn't because I haven't had a proper period since coming off the pill and it doesn't look like I ovulated this month either.

I am so miserable right now, it doesn't feel like I'll ever get pregnant.

And to top off all my misery, I am so bloated it's uncomfortable and I have a lower back ache, more in my right side - do you think this could be AF on her way? I really hope so, and I really hope it's my first real period.

Has anyone else had this problem and did it resolve itself on it's own? I mentioned it to my doctor last month and he was really dismissive and just said wait until 12-18 months, which I think is rubbish. I don't know what to do. I am really worried that something is wrong - it took me about 10 weeks to get a period after coming off the pill, surely that can't be right?

Sorry for rambling!!

Kelly xx

Sorry Hun :hug: :hug:

It's rubbish isn't it. My AF was 7 days late last month and i'm never late! Aren't our bodies horrible at times :(

I agree the human reproductive system can be so cruel at times!

Keep your chin up hun, as hard as it is, eventually you will regulate and you will get there, its just the time that it takes for some is so frustrating!! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back