BFN First Response

Tracey M

Reaction score
Well, deffo only one line there! Maybe my cycles are way longer and the ebay cheappie is exactly that - you get what you pay for!

Better hold off a while for testing. I'm not out till the witch comes though lol and she's hiding.....

Good luck fellow testers, only time wil set us free....

Sorry to hear that hun. You're right, you're not out til AF arrives!

My hubby doesn't trust the cheapies either but they do give me a quick fix of POAS. :p

Hope you're ok hun. x x

Sorry to hear that Hun but your not out till the wicked witch comes
xxx

Remember I've not had a positive OPK (I gave up) so maybe I'm totally off on my cycle and bet I missed it when I was in Barcelona. .. hmmm does not explain the nausea....

Maybe I'm gonna be 40 / 50 / 60 day cycles...
Better make sure I keep BDing....

On a good side, I can really get on with work today so I'm gonna stay away from forum. Really need to concentrate this has made me super behind on my work. Ill tune in tonight.....

Remember I've not had a positive OPK (I gave up) so maybe I'm totally off on my cycle and bet I missed it when I was in Barcelona. .. hmmm does not explain the nausea....

Maybe I'm gonna be 40 / 50 / 60 day cycles...
Better make sure I keep BDing....

On a good side, I can really get on with work today so I'm gonna stay away from forum. Really need to concentrate this has made me super behind on my work. Ill tune in tonight.....

Tracey, you may well have got a line on the cheapie as the cheapies are 10miu and the First response are 25miu, and less sensitive.

Good luck!

xx

hey huni!

i did first response yesterday along first responce opk! an that came bk positive ( opk ) then the bfn or what looks like it is then i took an opk when i went to bed around 10ish n nothing there :/
am just as confused as you are arghhhh!! xxx

What am I doing here???? Meant to be working!!!!! Maybe I should switch of email on my mobile alerts!! Curiosity killed the witch...

Maybe - I love you, always the optimist!!! The first response was as negative as the CBD "not pregnant" not even a glimmer of a line!

I have sent an email to the lady I bought the tests off on ebay to see if she can tell me what miu they are.....

Mummy 24 - what is it like??? I've not done an OPK in ages - may try one later just so I can POAS lol. If the witch comes I'm gonna order again and follow it properly next time....

FX for us 19th later testers!!

Email back from ebay cheapy I did yesterday they are 25 miU - same as first response so it must have just been a dodgy test yesterday. I've ordered some 10 miU from ebay just now so will test when I get - probably Thursday or Friday now.....

To be honest hun i like the cheapies, i think they are very sensitive. Maybe sometimes too sensitive lol. But you have to have that hormone in your body hun to cause a line.xxx

I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that you do have a certain amount of Hcg anyway, that is why they don't have tests that check for trace amounts.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your Tracey, i can't see you being in the ttc section long :)

But I like you guys here.......can I stay??? ha ha

You still here Tracey?! Lol!

Only jokin, I'm no better, but today's so full of excitment!

xx

awwww sorry tracey, good luck with the rest in a few days!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back