Beyond confused,

Thanks Elen, well i hope fate gives us a chance, I think i'm also just feeling a bit down because i just found out my younger sister is having her 2nd baby to another guy and my older sister has already had two children to two other men. If you knew my sisters you would see why i would be so mad considering they aren't really for the part and my poor nephews are moving from foster home to foster home because my sisters are street rats. Life's just not fair. Maybe this cycle you'll get it!! i hear that smep is really good. Have you got any children or is this your first?

That would really frustrate me to Hun! My dh has already got a little girl she's 6 years old but his ex has got 7 children with 6 different dads!! And her past 3 babies have been really poorly! So I get where your coming from,trust me!. Well I'd never heard of smep so let's hope :) xx

aww the shock of it all. Well i hope we get our bfps soon. If i don't get my af by next weds i think i will storm down the docs door and yell until he gives me something so i can sleep at night. I'm feeling so tired but i can't sleep and when i do i have such horrible dreams arghh. But isn't that funny to be on a pregnancy forum cheering to get my af. I hope this will be the last time i have such a long cycle. my heart goes out to people with long cycles like this. Well i'm off to finish my cross stitching and pound my husband with 1000 txt before the days out. Hope you have a good evening. Thanks for everything. will keep this thread going with news as i hate reading long threads where people never relay the outcome.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back