• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

better outcome than expected update pg 1

puppylove

Reaction score
Well after my operation at the end of may to unblock my left fallopian tube i got pregnant with my next period and on wednesday past i was 7 weeks but unfortunatly i had a scan yesterday and the doc could only see the sac he said it could b to early to go back next week but last nite i had soem bleeding so i guess its another misscarrige im so sad as to why this is happening to me i dont think i can cope any more, ill have to wait until next week to find out for definit.

oh hun how sad for you here have load of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Take good care of yourself. I hope you find time to relax on your holiday :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw puppy, I'm thinking of you and have my fingers crossed for a good outcome.

If it is a miscarriage, will you get an investigation now that its happened 3 times?

Valentine Xxx

Hi, so sorry to hear this :( I hope you feel better soon... i had a m/c years ago although i never had it checked out and sort of went into denial i suppose. The baby wasnt planned and it would have been a huge mistake to have had the baby judging by the person it was with and my circumstances at the time. I worry now that my OH and I will conceive and i will m/c again. Anyway sending you hugs :hug:

so sorry honey, hope it is a false alarm and all is ok. :hug: :hug: :hug:

puppylove, dont give up hope.
I've been doing a lot fo googling and it's surprising how many cant see the baby at 7 weeks, but then sure enough up it pops!
I know your bleeding and your worried, nothing anyone can say to ease your fears, but please dont give up hope yet.

take it easy and lots of rest
let us know how you get on, will be thinking of you xxx :hug:

Thanks to every one for all ur kind words and hugs, i am so confused as with my other m/c's i bleed alot but if this is a definit one then im not bleeding as much as i think i should be if that makes sence, i bleed for the last on thursday evening although it was on my pants that has been the first this time as the rest was only on a wipe when i went to the loo, ive been busy moving house also so thats kinda taken my mind off things but everytime i need to go to the loo im scared of what i will see, so i guess i just have to hold out until next thursday and hope that the little one has been hidding, ill try to stay in touch, thanks again you all have given me a little strenght.

:hug: :hug:

UPDATE..........

Well i was at the hospital this morning for another check up after last week the doc has seen only the sac with no baby but this week the baby was present and im 6w3d pregnant, we heard the heartbeat and it was very strong and the doc says its growing good, we are so over the moon after the few times of having blood, ive to go back again now in 4 weeks time, thanx again for all ur kind messages that got me through the week.

puppylove

Wow thats fantastic news. Congratualtions i am so happy for you.

You must be on cloud 9 at the moment :hug:

Take care of yourself.

xxxx

Thanks me and my b/f cant stop smiling we are so happy i hope everyone else gets a bfp very very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back