Best websites for voted baby products? Baby shows in London?

clucky77

Reaction score
Hey guys

Am starting to do some research on best stuff to buy and it's a overwhelming!!!

Does anyone know any 'award' sites where 'best' products are listed by year.

Also, what are the best baby shows to go to in London?

Thanks

I definitely prefer what the mummies on here think over anything online! I like to read Which when it comes to safety testing and things for the likes of car seats, though.

I started to notice that a lot of the products that got awards were rubbish. Not all but a disturbing amount. I wouldn't trust the Mother and Baby awards in the slightest and although I do not know one way or the other i personally suspect there may be payment made so that things can win. Either that or their researchers just pick up the first thing they find and if they quite like it give it an award. There are dozens of buckle carriers better (by which I mean more supportive for the parent, more comfortable positioning for baby, will genuinely be able to be used until 2 or 3 years old as opposed to for a max. of 6 months) than the bjorn yet it has received an award from them.

Ask on here and people will give yoou their honest opinions about how good or otherwise something is. This place really is far more reliable than awards :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back