• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Positions?

clem

Reaction score
Does anyone who already has kids remember what position they used to conceive last time?

We generally just use missionary, though i have heard that doggy is good?

Anyone trying anything wierd and wonderful for better results?

Doggy style I heard is the best position, I got pregnant with my 1st one that way ( I think.......) :)

Yeah ive heard doggy is good too and missionary i think there the best good luck xxx

I was thinking of trying to invent a position that had me already with lower half higher than upper half so i dont need to move to keep my legs in the air. Usually afterwards i shift my bum onto my pillow and put my feet up against the wall behind the bed, seems to work, nothing leaks out (sorry far too much information) so I was thinking maybe a position on your back with pillows under the bum already?

I conceived with the missionary position with my pregnancies, boring but worked for us!

lol im trying everything! at the moment, and ive been rying a year now.
Problem i have is when i go to put the legs up, it all comes out :-( (tmi)

I love doggy tho :)

Missionary and then legs in the air resting on the wall :) worked both times first time for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back