Best Monday Morning EVER!

jrm06

Reaction score
I was fast asleep, but could feel this thudding in my tummy, I thought it was in my dream so ignored it, then it felt too real, so i put my hands on my tummy and there she was, just kicking away! I laid still for a good 10 minutes before i woke the OH up, then he could feel her too! So happy!

YAAAYYY for kicking babies!

Have a good monday everyone :) xx

Aww it's a lovely feeling isn't it, I don't even mind having to get up to go to the loo in the middle of the night anymore as when I get back into bed baby always gives a few kicks to remind me that it's all worthwhile x

yay, what a lovely way to wake up especially on a Monday sets you up for a good week doesn't it . All the best xx

it is lovely, and just put me in the best mode for a monday haha! :) x

Aww I am so jealous! Me and hubby were sat poking my bump last night and trying to talk to baby to get it to move. I even went on all fours so hubby could stick his hand quite far into bump to give baby a poke but still nothing! Lazy little baby I have. X

That must be so amazing, best start to the week possible! I cannot wait to get to the part where I start feeling the baby.

Amazing Monday storey! Its awesome! I love watching my wriggler lol because now i can see her moving under my skin...my OH was pretty freaked out by it though lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back