BEST FORUM GAME EVER! *** Make a wish ***

granted......but you find that your oven is broken!

I wish someone would come & do all my housework for me......

granted, but it is Michael Winner who has a knicker fetish and has been wearing nothing but your undies whilst he hoovered.

I wish that a very tanned, toned, muscular man would give me a shoulder massage right now!

granted ... but when you see his face its the face of a 180 year old man

I wish that there was more than one episode of shameless on tonight on channel 4

Alfiesmummy said:
granted ... but when you see his face its the face of a 180 year old man

I wish that there was more than one episode of shameless on tonight on channel 4

wish granted darling but alfies going to pee on the remote control and break leaving the TV on the wrong chanel! what a bummer ....

i wish tomorrow when i step on the scales at weight watchers ill have lost 3 pound at least :)

[Wish granted but next week you will have put on 13 stone!

i wish i could find ewan mcgreggor in my b ed tonight :wink:

Granted but he's fast asleep and taking up all the room.

I wish it was home time

Wish granted..You will find a ewan mcgregor DVD in your bed tonight but it's scratched so doesn't work.

I wish for a persian cat.

Wish granted but its a rebelious persion cat and scratches everything in you're house...including you!

I wish I had keanu reeves with me tonight! :wave:

Granted, but hes got a horribly contagious disease so you cant go within 3 meters of him!

I wish I could go home now

Granted but you would go home and find that squatters had taken over and won't let you in.

I wish my hubby wasn't going away this weekend.

wish granted but hes going to have explosive diahrea all weekend and stink the house out and block the toilet

i wish my daughter could play outside without falling in the mud

granted, but she treads in cat poo and walks it through your house :puke:

i wish oh would cook me dinner tonight to save me doing it

granted but he cooks you the most awful meal and makes a right mess of the kitchen which you have to clean up.

i wish my DF would be romantic - today of all days :roll:

granted ... but hes so romantic he comes home dressed in a shakespear outfit playing a yukolaylee (sp) and attempts to serenade you all night (badly) till you get so annoyed you break up with him and throw him out

I wish i had sky tv

granted you have sky tv but its stuck on the sports channel :rotfl: :rotfl:

i wish i was rich :lol:

Granted but you would be transported to Mars and have nothing to spend your money on.

I wish I didn't have to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow.

granted ... but it turns into a 24 hour shift instead

i wish russel brand would drop off the end of the earth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back