best early test?

mrspc

Reaction score
I've got a big night out on Saturday and if I don't drink and then AF arrives, I will be fuuuuuming!!!!

What test can I do Sat morning? I'll be 13 dpo. At lead if it's BFN, I can enjoy my night with my friends that I haven't seen for ages and console myself by doing what non-pregnant girlies do!!

Don't judge me too harshly, I've been ttc for ages and it gets harder to miss out. I won't go mental, honest!

xxxx

FRER any day of the week, or a digi. I wouldnt trust anything else. Do not do a one step, i did one the morning i got 1-2 on a digi and there wasnt a hint of a line!!! The only cheapie i got a line on at the same time was one i got from work, I dont know what make it was, whatever they use in hospitals.
Good luck xx

Thanks, cosmic, thought you'd be the one with this info! I don't usually test but need to this week. Will get a couple of decent ones tomorrow xx

Good luck hunnie, let us know how you get on xx

I've got a big night out on Saturday and if I don't drink and then AF arrives, I will be fuuuuuming!!!!

What test can I do Sat morning? I'll be 13 dpo. At lead if it's BFN, I can enjoy my night with my friends that I haven't seen for ages and console myself by doing what non-pregnant girlies do!!

Don't judge me too harshly, I've been ttc for ages and it gets harder to miss out. I won't go mental, honest!

xxxx

I am sure no-one willl judge you sweetie!

I did the same for NYE (I was only 11DPO). I used a FRER

I hope you get your BFP

xxxxxx

No one will judge you hun. When you've been ttc for a long time you can't put your life on hold x

Good luck to you when you test X

defo FRER or digi. at 13DPO both would show a BFP, whereas the IC's might not. Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back