• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

belly pains!

cherelle

Reaction score
doesnt anyone else feel their skin stretching? its really uncomfortable, feels like i dont have enough skin on my belly! Im smothering on the bio oil twice a day to try and stop stretchmarks! x

I'm a fatty with plenty of skin too! My belly feels uncomfortable though!

x x x x

Hi cherelle,

Its great this compairing notes thing seen as im at the same stage as you - i feel very 'stretched' in the belly, especially in the evening when my belly looks huge! I am also getting internal 'stretching' pains from the top of my bladder along my groin - especially when i stand up after sitting for a while. u getting anything like that?

Yes Jemisa i get exactly that feeling! annoying isnt it! x

remember to drink plenty of water too as well as using the bio oil cos it will help your skins elasticity (dunno if i spelt that right lol) and also its not just your belly that gets stretched, no one told me about your bum, boobs and thighs so remember to use the bio oil there too cos they all stretch!!!

I know exactly how you feel ! especially at night time when I feel a bit fatter lol, im usually really skinny so it feels like my skin is pulling like baby is too big and my skin hasnt stretched in time lol! its a weird sort of feeling x

Ooh, I get this too, especially in the evenings, after I have eaten! Can feel really uncomfatble, and I havent even really got a bump yet :-( Just a slight mound where my flat stomach used to be!

Havent really felt pains inside, only when I pick somehting heavy up, and I kinda starin myself.

Im using baby oil, body butter and rescue oil, so praying that keeps the stretch marks away!
x

I feel this in the evenings too, I actually have a bump now too which is good, youd think my skin would be used to stretching by now. I only have got 1 stetchmark and that was on my back with my 4th pregnancy, I have never used any creams or oil but i may start getting hubby to rub some in my back, i am a bit funny with feeling greasy what is the bio oil like.

the bio oil feels a bit greasy when you put it on but it dries quite quickly, palms coa coa butter is nice and smells gorgeous - ive been using both.

ive only been putting it on my belly, sides and back though - i should start on my boobs and thighs too!! x

the bio oil feels a bit greasy when you put it on but it dries quite quickly, palms coa coa butter is nice and smells gorgeous - ive been using both.

ive only been putting it on my belly, sides and back though - i should start on my boobs and thighs too!! x

and bum cheeks :)

I like rescue oil( poundland) it's less greasy than bio oil cheaper and smells better and is working!! I've Been using it on boobs as I didn't do those last time and they stretched to high heaven now I have horrible marks on them. And belly down the sides of my legs and bum! And also if remember bottom of my back.:) I used coca butter last time and bio oil but got one Mark on my belly not noticeable till now.
Also those who have belly pieced u got one from the top hole looks like a little sharks tooth Mark but again isn't that bad! X x

Lol, I bought rescue oil from poundland yesterday, wondering if it was any good! I cant justify spending all that money on bio-oil, and the poundland stuff probably is exactly the same! Its not greasy either - put it on this morning, and could put clothes on straight away. x

bio oil is really expensive and ive already went through 2 bottes at £15 each so i bought palmers stretch mark cream this time, it was under £4 in tesco. Ive heard its great from a few friends who have used it. i think any mousturiser or oil will work if used often enough and used in the right places!

Ive been using bio oil but got to admit i keep being lazy with it and use it a few nights per week. I better start using it more cos im sure ill regret it. I didnt think to use it on my bum. From tonight ill be putting it on every night lol. I dont use it in the morning cos it will make my clothes all greasy. I keep getting pains in my belly too,im assuming its stretching pains. Anyone else noticed there boobs becoming really veiny??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back