Not pleasant.....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
The skin on my bump feels like it's crawling and itches, it's the only way I can describe it really. I think it's stretching so am sitting here under a mound of coco butter lol. Have been getting stretching pains most of the day and Berties hb has swapped from the left to the right side so I know he's been on the move and my knicker elastic feels like razor wire

Anyone else had this crawling sensation? xxxxxxxx

Oouch! that sounds horrible - I've had itchy skin mainly on my tummy but all over too. Sometimes turining off the central heating helps or a cold (ish) shower? I've got all the windows open at the moment! x

I feel full lol, am not sure I can stretch to 40 weeks and all I can think about is when my sister got covered in bruises with her oldest. She was black and blue but never moisturised so will try the shower and more coco butter. Thanks hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Ive got this..I mentioned it in my appt on thurs but she said it's most prob hormones...I woke up in middle of night the other night and I could have literally ripped my skin off it was itching sooo bad :( she suggested calamine lotion x

i feel full most of the time as well not sure how im going to reach 40 weeks lol i never feel hungry because i feel full and i dont think my baby is getting enough nutrients? xx

I've had this too but also had it worse on my boobs!!!! My mw said its the skin stretching. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back