Belly monster - UPDATED pg 5

Congratulations Lisa on the birth of your baby boy and I'm so pleased you got your home birth! How did you find the pool (I know you got a non birthing one)? How is feeding going?

What a brilliant New Year present - so pleased for you all!

Valentine Xxx

:shock: Congratulations!! Well, I didn't expect that :dance:

Wow that was quick! Was so shocked when I read this :shock:

Congratulations on your blue bundle! :cheer:

thanks everyone :)

Picture_058eddie2.jpg

birth pool was amazing. but as im so tall they wanted me to get out tomake sure i didnt pull my bum out of the water when he was being born.. and bring him out of the water and dunk him back under.. wish i had been able to have stayed in.. coz it was agony out of the pool... was truly amazing to be able to have had him here..absolutly fab! i seriously recomend home birth to everyone..

Gorgeous! Lisa I Rekon Hes The Absolute Image Of You x

What a lovely picture! And what a fantastic head of hair he has already! Ah....

Congratulations hun!!! I couldnt believe it was you when I read this :cheer: hes stunning though well done you! Cant wait too read your home birth story when you get around to it!

did you use the pool from Amazon Lis? (The fishes one)

x

lisa&alex said:
thanks everyone :)

Picture_058eddie2.jpg

birth pool was amazing. but as im so tall they wanted me to get out tomake sure i didnt pull my bum out of the water when he was being born.. and bring him out of the water and dunk him back under.. wish i had been able to have stayed in.. coz it was agony out of the pool... was truly amazing to be able to have had him here..absolutly fab! i seriously recomend home birth to everyone..

Thanks hun - that's really helpful - I'm really tall too so probably won't be able togive birth in the pool.
Still going to get one though.

He is perfect :hug: :hug:

Oh bless, congratulations. He is gorgeous, glad the pool went ok, till the end. :D

yeah the fishes one on amazon...tbh.. i think it would have been deep enough... i think what with me being early.. they didnt want to risk it so just said to be safe..birthpool in a box one would be fine for you mind.. i was just trying to save cash lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back