belly line

hev&madi

Reaction score
i was just wondering if any of you have got the line down the middle of your belly? i havent :( i want to look like a teddy bear!

Ahhhh you refer to the good old Linea Nigra. Yep mine turned up about a week ago so you've still got time to look like a Teddy Bear :rotfl: although I will say its not as obvious this time as when I was expecting my daughter.

yep I have one...mine only appeared about a week or so ago, its not very dark though....

I have it, I hope it fades quickly, I don't like it :(

if your really pale does that mean you dont get one?

Im really pale and i have one!!! infact i STILL HAVE IT!!!!!

i have one. faint though. with my first it was really dark.

Nope I don't have it, but my belly has gotten so hairy since i became pregnant!...I hope it goes... :oops:

I have, its really dark and its been there since i was at the begining of the second tri lol.

I didn't notice it when I was pg, but now I'm not, it's appeared!!! :shock: Only faint though, and I managed to get away with no stretch marks!!! :dance:

I have one & a hairy belly :roll: lol they both been there since about 16 weeks, my line seems to have got darker recently though

tankett said:
I didn't notice it when I was pg, but now I'm not, it's appeared!!! :shock: Only faint though, and I managed to get away with no stretch marks!!! :dance:

lucky bugger lol

Ive always had one but gets darker when im pregnant.
Always wondered what its there for :think:

to make you look like a teddy bear!

my nips are darker lol

Im pale and I didnt have one when I was pregnant, just stretchmarks :wall: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member