That Line...

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
u know that line thingy that u get on ur belly??? its called lligunana or summit like that loool

i havent got 1 :(:( not fair has anyone else here not got 1

linea negra! :lol:

i haven't got one either... however, i do have a very hairy belly to make up for it!! :rotfl:

nope i havent got one.
not everyone gets them though, i think people with darker skin get them more

purple13 said:
linea negra! :lol:

i haven't got one either... however, i do have a very hairy belly to make up for it!! :rotfl:

I have a hairy belly too i hate it, there was a few really strong black ones i had to pluck them out they were that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I don't got one either, although my belly button is brown (or is just dirt)

samandbump said:
I have a hairy belly too i hate it, there was a few really strong black ones i had to pluck them out they were that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

i'm waxing mine... the crab ladder gets uncontrollable otherwise :oops: :oops:

I haven't! Ditto with the hairy belly though.

Linea nigra - I wanted one too but haven't got one :( LOL

I haven't got one and didn't last time either.

I've got one. It's only very faint though as I'm fair-skinned. I started noticing my belly button go brown at around 30 weeks and then the line gradually started to appear.

I had one last time that was really really dark and it didnt go until about 10 months after Isla was born. It was creepy and i hated it. This time i have a really pale one, which is only just coming now.

How weird is that!

:rotfl: at the hairy belly crew, mine isnt hairy!!! :cheer:

I have one, mine started b4 20 weeks and has got darker. I have olivey skin anyway and yeah its meant to show more if you have darker skin.

eww! i dont want one and im glad i havent got one!

if it appears, i'll be buying some bleach :twisted:

you're all weird wanting one!!!!

I don't have one...yet! Have the hairy belly though :? - that appeared within the first tri I think! Obviusly this little baby likes to keep warm all over!

chrystaltips said:
I've got one. It's only very faint though as I'm fair-skinned. I started noticing my belly button go brown at around 30 weeks and then the line gradually started to appear.

Mine is exactly the same, it's only under my belly button though. My belly is really hairy too :lol: I'm not too bothered as the hairs are blonde.... phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back