Belly button - on the move

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

Quick question: Has your belly button popped if so, at what stage did this happen.

Now my uterus is getting nearer my belly button I'm noticing that my usually deep belly button is suddenly . . . . no so deep and a tad wider! :shock:

I'd rather it didn't pop but being as there is nothing I can do about it I thought I'd enquire as to when this 'usually' happens.

I always wanted a sticky outy pregnant belly button, but didn't get one when pregnant with twins, and don't have one so far with this single pregnancy, so I don't think I'll ever get one. :(
I think they look so cute when they stick out!

Mine's been on its way out for a few weeks now...it's not completelypopped out, but all the skin around it has gone bumpy and it looks like a volcano! I think I'll have an outie in a couple more weeks! You can buy those plaster type things to stick over if you don't want belly button showing too much through your clothes :D

I think its supposed to start popping around week 20/21 when the uterus is that high.

Mines not popping but it's on the move to the right!!
I dont think mine will pop either as my sisters didnt and neither did my mums ever, god i hope mine doesnt as i have a fear of belly buttons anyway.

Mine's not popped out properly, by the way.... Its on the way though, especially when I've eaten :rotfl:

HollyHobby said:
god i hope mine doesnt as i have a fear of belly buttons anyway.

Me too!!! If mine ever pops out I'll have to cut a hole in all my clothes I can't bear it being touched. :rotfl:
Mine has been very itchy lately. Please don't pop. :pray:

Mine just got wider and wider and looks like it might pop in a couple of weeks. with my last preg it was in the last 4 weeks of being preg that it popped, i purposelly wear clothes that doesnt show it off as I hate that look, i might have to put a plaster over it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back