Belly button bar popped out!

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Well... I must be getting a bump :lol: I was showing my belly do DH last night in a 'Do you think I've got bigger?' way and the ball from my belly button bar popped off. It's only an acrylic one so must have worked loose over the last few weeks.

So...I've now taken it out and my belly looks really bare - I've had it in for 15 years so will take some getting used to!

Why don't you buy a pregnancy bar which is long, plastic and bendy - that's what i have done and it only cost me £5!! I've had mine done 10 years this year and thankfully i don't think its stretched yet but i've had this bar in for weeks now and it's been fine!!!

I always wear a pregnancy bar when pregnant! Their brill! Been wearing mine for 2 weeks now as i couldn't cope with a bare belly hahaa! Ive had mine done for 12 years! lol

Oh wow - didn't know you could get pregnancy bars. Will get myself one asap as I hate my bare belly button!

Thanks!

I was looking into one but I have dissided not to after LO grabbed my belly bar and twised it ouch!! He thinks it great pulling up my top and saying awe baba! And kissig my bump but I think leaving the belly bar out is wise
for me lol!!!

I'm sure a friend of mine got hers from argos if your having problems finding them!! I got mine from a tattoo convention (i was there with my OH as he wants a new one and i on the other hand am petrified of needles!!) but i'm sure a tattooist would be able to help if argos don't have any!!

They sell a lovley range on eBay too really pretty some of them that's where I was going to get mine from but I have idea of the quality if the item as I haven't got one x

I bought a pregnancy belly bar - my mate got one really bad strech mark right where she had it done when she was pregnant so she forced me to buy one! Dunno if she got the mark because of taking it out but i've not strech marks in that area yet! lol!

Only problem is that because they're normally bigger you catch them quite a bit...well I do! Can get quite sore :-( x

Ooh I'd better get one!
Glad you guys get the whole 'bare belly' thing, if I take my bar out it looks sooo weird naked! And it almost closes up if I leave it any longer than 24 hours :(

The pregnancy bars are normally made out of plastic which is flexible, you can buy it alot longer than you need and cut it to whatever length feels better,

I did this with my nipples and tongue - although I have now retired my nipples since TTC to try and let the holes close up, I had them for nearly 10 years and really miss them!!
I'm not loosing any of my other piercings though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back