Does anyone else have there belly button pierced

Jess1979

Reaction score
I have had my belly button pierced from the age of 18 and i'm now 32.

I have this weekend switched over to a maternity belly bar.

Is it the inevitable that it will to take it out :bump:

I've changed into my pregnancy belly bar, was about 3 weeks ago :) have u cut yours or left it long? X

I have my belly pierced, have a maternity bar in now that i left long so hopin I can keep it in all the way xx

I have mine pierced and was wondering if I could keep it. Where did you get your maternity bars and how many weeks were you when you switched? x

I have left it long so hopefully it will do me until the end. My husband was mortified when I took out the expensive bar he bought me.

Coolbeans2010 - I have only just switched this weekend at 21 weeks just as my belly seems to have had a rapid growth spurt in past few weeks. I got mine from a shop in local shopping centre meadowhall that does all different bars for piercings.
I would think if you go into any place that do the actual piercing and ask for a maternity belly bar they should have a range failing that ebay or amazon do them. I paid £5 for mine.

Bought mine on eBay like £1.50 lots of colours to choose from x

yeah i got mine off ebay for around that price, i put mine in at 16 weeks i think as my normal bar was getting a bit tight and i kept fiddling with it cos it hurt! lol!

I removed mine. Was becoming really sore and uncomfortable. :-( xx

I took mine out yesterday at 22 weeks, was starting to hurt a little bit and plus i seen what happened with my mates who is also pregnant and it ripped out !! She was like 32 weeks but even so, its scared me enough to take it out lol x

I am having my second baby had my belly button done when I was 14 I didn't take mine out with thomas and I won't for this one as long as you have a good belly bar you will be fine :) xxx

Was wanting to try to keep it if possible but we will have to see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back