Belly ache 19/20weeks anyone else

smess26

Reaction score
Ok last couple of days I've had belly ache it's uncomfortable I couldn't sleep last night that and dead leg happening. It's bottom of bump isnt period pain and I have got back ache too lol! Girls do you have this too!!!?

I think it could be wind related aswel as I need to pop but it just won't come out lol it's there ready just not coming out!!!!!

(sorry tmi) lol x x

I'm 1 day behind you and the last couple of nights I have felt really uncomfortable! Don't think mine is wind or anything, to me it feels like it is the way the baby is lying and it's feet are sticking out or something! It's always worse on one side xx

Yes!!!!!!! Mine is my right hand side bottom of bump!!!! I managed to get some wind out.(blush) but i still feel the same!!
Just an uncomfortable feeling I thought it could of been baby too but more so wind. Thank you Hun!!!!!
X x x

I had really bad pains the other day, and i was in tears mine was trapped wind and i couldn't believe how painful it was. I got a nice warm bath and relaxed for a few hours and took 2 gaviscon tablets and paracetemol and it finally went. I think these things they say are uncomfotable side effects of pregnancy, uncomfortable my eye dam right painful lol. I hope you manage to get some ease soon, I rememebr midwife commenting in my last pregnancy that alot of women go into hospital thinking they are in labour and its actually constipation as you can get alot of tummy pain from that too. so another thing to add to your list of is it this

Lol Hun I do think it's wind!!! Lol. I have been going to toilet ok regular just getting those pops out is a problem lol!!! I need to get gavison I think ready.
Baby is still active ish think it has changed positions as I'm feeling kicks or flicks on left side instead of right now!!! So could be baby moved either way I would like it to stop now lol!!!! X x x

ive had it for the past few days and im only 15 weeks! like an aching pain on the left side underneith my bump - really uncomfortable! x

Thank you girls! It's better now. Must of been a growth!!! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back