Sudden belly ache?

nadine

Reaction score
Right well last night when bed at around 9pm for no other reason other then tired as I usually am at that time

I woke up at 1am with terrible belly ache when to loo emptied my bowels for about 30 mins (runs) as tmi, then bk to bed pains had gone, feel ok this morning but was just wondering is this normal or any one else had it
Was strange to say the least x x

It sounds like it was to do with your bowels. Ive had this a few times too hun
Hope your feeling ok today!
X x

It sounds like it was to do with your bowels. Ive had this a few times too hun
Hope your feeling ok today!
X x

Yer defo no signs of a bug as no tummy ache now or anything, just horrible wakin up to that pain then going to loo n the pain stops soon as I'm empty! If others have had it then it's prob just another wonderful symptom if pregnancy x

I had the runs last week, no warning either and the pain just stopped. Now I'm the opposite, I've wanted to drink some of my fybogel but keep worrying I'll go into labour and have the runs while pushing :lol:

Hey, maybe something you ate; I had food poisoning recently, was very poorly.. took three days to completely go..

I find when I need to poop; I need to poop and cannot hold it for long as it hurts. I guess there isn't a lot of room inside for storage at this stage hun x

I had the runs last week, no warning either and the pain just stopped. Now I'm the opposite, I've wanted to drink some of my fybogel but keep worrying I'll go into labour and have the runs while pushing :lol:

On the other hand, if you into labour with a 'full load', you can only imagine the horror :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back