Being sick

Olive

Reaction score
Is anyone being sick at all? Up to now, I've been sick once but retch all the time. Moving from my desk at work sets me off. Complete nausea.

I just was just walking down the stairs and retched and as soon as I hit the kitchen bam! Lol. No different from normal but just all came up. Tmi. Was sick in the bin (the smell nearly killed me), the kitchen sink (noooo!) and the toilet. So glad I hadn't eaten anything :roll: thought I'd never stop!

Just put my make up back on and feel a lot better for it but thinking if I'm sick at work there is no way I can hide it. Complete panda eyes!

Xxxxx

awwww hun sounds lovely. Hopefully you'll feel a bit better by the time you get to work. If anyone asks you'll just have to say you think you've got food poisoning or something.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Aw I was like this at 7 weeks and about 9 weeks. As much as it is horrible means baby is doing good

Aw u poor thing! If it happens at work, just say it must have been that dodgy cucumber u ate ;-)

Alot of people I work with when they talk about morning sickness just focus on the nausea part... if u said u were feeling nauseous they might say something, but if ur actively throwing up I think u can get away with it by making up something

i was actively puking for 16 weeks with my first... it was horrid but having something to eat right before bed and something to eat first thing in the morning helped :) And holding off from a first thing cuppa, the caffine and tannin is not a friend to the delicate stomach!

I feel your pain hun!! I nearly threw up in a cot in mamas and papas yesterday!! Grim!! Taking to carrying a plastic bag around with me now just in case!!
xxxxx

:hugs: naughty baby! poor you! i was only actually sick once. hope ur ok xxx

Ooooooooo can't wait for all the lovely scan pics.

*edit* WTF! I thought I posted this in a completely different thread. Can I get baby brain this early on...?

Thanks girls :) :hug:

Lol at dodgy cucumber!

Feeling much better now. Need to go to a meeting soon so no doubt moving about will bring on the nausea again! As long as baby is ok I'm happy :)

Xxxxx

I feel your pain hun!! I nearly threw up in a cot in mamas and papas yesterday!! Grim!! Taking to carrying a plastic bag around with me now just in case!!
xxxxx

I'm glad the word nearly was in there. Makes me wonder if they would have made you buy the cot?

I'm glad the word nearly was in there. Makes me wonder if they would have made you buy the cot?[/QUOTE]

I just wondered that, sure that everyone would have just felt too embarrased about the situation. Sure I would have offered to pay for the whole store and then never reurned!!
xxxx

the last 2 days have been my worst for actually being sick, twice on wednesday at work. but 4 times in total for wednesday and 3 times yesterday. Missed out on the evening puke yesterday by crashing out on the sofa after the slice of pizza i managed for dinner.

I really dont know how u are managing to still work Olive, im just wiped out all day!! although today seems ok, so hoping im ok ready for my 5 hour shift later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back