feeling sick at work!

aliciabubba

Reaction score
is anyone else experiencing nausea/vomiting at work? How do you hide it? I know i have been experiencing morning sickness since week 6 and still going, but it usually starts from 3pm on the dot onwards!! anyone else in the same boat, any tips to hide it, cause as soon as it comes around i feel like going home and just dont want to work, as im too sick!! :shakehead: xxx

I get the same thing but at about 11am- my secret weapon is ginger nut biscuits! Apparently ginger alleviates nausea (my sister found it in a book) so I tried the biscuits as i couldn't think of anything else gingery and it's incredible, the first nibble and most of the sick feeling is gone! I don't understand it but I'm making sure I have them on hand from now on not sure how I would have hidden it from work people otherwise!

Polo's and pancakes worked for me lol! Xxx

I tried everything and the only thing that seemed to help was fizzy pop... Didn't like drinking it though because I've never been a fizzy pop drinker with it being laced with sugar.. It helped though so I didn't mind too much just while I had sickness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back