Being induced pg 17.. Very scared!! Update pg 20 delivery suite

I agree lol!!

Had some more show.. Didn't think there could possibly be any more lol!! And had some paracetamol.. Finally someone who understands I'm in pain n not just a few tightenings.. Mw agreed its prob best for an epi considering there's no fluid to cushion the contractions.. Said I probably won't need much of the drip really as its my third and contracting already..

Sod it.. I'm gonna have the epidural! I'm sick of these pains and I know it's only gonna get worse and I know I won't be able to cope.. I want a happy birth!

Gonna nap now thanks everyone I'll update when I'm on my way up to delivery xx

Oh hun just caught up with this... Poor thing you are going through such hard times again!!

I know it's scary but just remember that you will have your beautiful baby in your arms today or tomorrow! Best feeling ever! Just hang on there...

I think epidural is the right decision in your situation. If you are exhausted already you should try to help your body as much as you can right now xxx

Hang on there... Will be thinking of you! Best of luck xxx

Enjoy your nap babe. Will be waiting for an update xx

Just as I was able to doze off mw woke me and made me jump lol.. Sending me up now so I've called OH back.. Fx all goes quickly and smoothly now.. Contractions are too much for me now so gonna go with an epi.. Very nervous about it tbh!!!

good luck hun! i dont think it will be long til your cuddling little one :) xxxx

Aww just caught up sorry your having bit of rough time, good news that they are moving unto delivery now, good luck hunny hope things are quick for u. Try not to worry and i would do the same as you about the epi my waters didn't go till couple of mins before I had izzy an I'm sure that's why my contractions were more bearable. Sending u lots of quick labour dust, xx

Good luck Hun sending u quick labour vibes !!! Xxx

Goodluck sweetie, hope everything is going well, cant wait to hear your next update :) x x

Mw checked me about 3.. I got to 2cm by myself :) couldn't break waters but gave me a sweep and the rest of the waters went soon after (not alot!) got my epidural in its lovely :) I'd be able to sleep if I didn't have the itch again lol!!!

Can't believe bexybun has had her baby!! So quick too!!!
Started me on the drip now they want 5 contractions in ten mins.. OH is sleeping on the floor lol!!
Gonna try n nap but v itchy :(
Thanks everyone xxx

Oh good. Enjoy your nap hun. Glad you like the epi!!

Xx

Oooh so exciting!!!!! Good luck!!!!!! X

Ooh it's all happening! Good luck! Will be stalking today, hope all goes well :)
xx

morning babe bet u r holding babs now and he or she is gorgeous,i was soo excited wakin up thismornin 4u.couldnt wait 2 get on and check...im proper in suspenders here lol xxxxx

Morning hunny, hope you managed to get some rest, bless OH sleeping on the floor. Cant wait to hear your next update x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back