Being induced pg 17.. Very scared!! Update pg 20 delivery suite

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
As title says!! Every now and then today and yesterday I have like a small trickle coming out and there's nothing I can do about it (squeeze to hold it in) I've been wearing pantyliners for about 3months now and they are odour neutralizing so can't tell what it smells like.. I'm worried coz my bump seems to have got alot smaller too...

How can I tell for sure what it is? I went to hosp from mw app before and it was just extra dc..

Last edited:
put a pad on and if its still wet after an hour get checked out hun, empty your bladder first x

It's constantly wet on my pantyliners every day coz of increased dc :( so hard to tell!!

Or shall I use a maternity pad?

yeah use a mat pad. TMI but stick a finger up and see if it is water or discharge, as discharge will be thicker ?

apart from that act dumb and pop to be checked x x x

If it's waters not sure a panty liner would hold it anyway, I'd put a maternity pad on and see how wet that gets, mine always went all in one go :oooo:

normally you can smell urine so change your pad darlin to a normal one and you should be able to see the colour and smell if its urine x

If when you squeeze your pelvic floor and it doens't stop its your waters leaking whereas if its urine and you tighten you can stop the flow - thats what my pg book says xx HTH

This is me really breathing out.. I've defo got smaller!
I'm having to change my pantyliner every half hour at least.. Three times in last 20mins.. Gotta shower the kids ready for bed so the movements should get more out or something.. I'll change to a mat pad and see what happens after they r ready for bed..

Don't know if it loaded with last post...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320687084.223914.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320687084.223914.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 25
Last week..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320687245.481628.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320687245.481628.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 24
It has got smaller that's for sure, could be your waters, see how you get on with the pad xxx

You definitely look smaller! Ooooo exciting!
I can't believe you're 39 weeks! That's gone so quick.
What Lettie said is also something I read, give it a try next time you feel a dribble xxx

It's uncontrollable but small amounts.. Like I said in my first post I think..

Thanks girls even my daughter noticed I got smaller yesterday.. My sister mentioned it too.. And today my sister again said I'm defo smaller.. My mum just shrugged it off even after showing her pics :roll:
This morning I could button my second button on jacket where for the last few weeks I've only been able to do my top one.. By this afternoon I could do all three! They go from under boobs to belly button to under bump!
I'm feeling no baby on my bump where usually I feel it's back on my left or my right but nothing but Squidge now.. Maybe it's baby changing positions??... Never has before!
As I'm writing this my eldest is showering as I'm supervising just standing here and I can feel teeny trickles every now and then.. Had two bh since I've felt this in the last half hour..

I know tiff 39w!! It's flown by so fast!! Just starting to enjoy my pregnancy lol!!

I would phone your mat ward hun, if nothing else getting checked out will put your mind at rest x

Since showering them and putting them to bed with a film I've felt quite a few small dribbles but it's a huge pad so only feels slightly damp.. No smell yet.. Had a couple of bh since 3-4 possibly..
When my waters went with Ellie it was a trickle but more than this for sure! And I felt a pop and kinda heard a crack..
I text my mum at 5:50 but got nothing back.. Don't know if I should call OH.. Oh I'm so confused!! I want the kids to be asleep before I leave and their film has just started so I have about an hour and a half for that.. Can't even get in the bath like I usually do now :(

What to do what to do!!!

OH just called and I told him its possible.. Fucking fireworks going off now grrrr!!!! Anyway, told him not to rush home luckily he's finishing off work anyway and will be home within an hr..
Bloody fireworks are so loud right outside the front!!! Scaring the kids... Great!!!

Called mum and mil and mil gonna watch the kids while we go get checked when they r asleep coz she's only down the Ed and my mum is half hr away.. Bit far for a false alarm! If they keep me in my mum will come watch the kids..
Everyone wants a labour watch and we might have one now and noone is online :(

:dance:I'm online hun !!!! will b keeping watch !! hope this is it for u hun will have my fx xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back