Being a soppy get....

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and as per usual, as I started to move about and me and OH started talking in bed, little Sid came to life like a little doormouse coming round from hibernation :cloud9: I asked OH if he felt connected to him yet and and he said yes he was starting to, which was nice to hear.....men can find that sort of thing harder.....but then again my OH has a massive gay streak.....:lol: As I laid there I was thinking how much I love Sid already and how I really hope he's going to arrive safely and when he should. I'm excited to meet him but not enough for him to come before he's cooked. It's funny how you can love something so much and not have even set eyes on it. :)

daft sod :p i cant wait til he's fully cooked!! well, i can, means i have to take a trip over the hills :rofl:

awww, i feel exactly the same about my bubba! <3

I could never get my head around it when I was preg how you can have so much emotion for somebody you have never met :cloud9:

:hug: that's really cute ... though am :lol: at your "gay streak" hubby ! :lol:

:cry: Would you quit already :lol:

:rofl: Does K know you refer to him as having a massive gay streak? :lol:

awwww!! yes i know what you meen i was the same with my two x

I think once I found out the sex and chose a name then I definitely felt more connected,in terms of putting a name to the baby made it more of a person - hope that make sense?

Makes total sense. I think I feel it even more this time. I dont know if having a baby around and it not being long since the last time also adds to it maybe....

I wish i could feel like that. I have never felt a connection to my bumps, any of them and i worry the whole pregnancy that i won't connect with the baby :( I didn't and to an extent still haven't connected or formed a bond with my eldest so when i was pregnant with Jacob i was terrified it would be the same again but the moment he was plopped on my chest, i felt so much love :) Naturally i'm worried again that i won't have that rush of love for this LO and i also worry that i love Jacob so so much that i will be unable to share it with a new bubba. I sound like a mental case don't i lol xx

:hug: toonlass, i was the same this time, i never fully connected til she was here, and even then it took a couple of days, i think that was thru the shock of the labour too!

Awwww.

I was worried I wasn't really connected with bump, but then when I fell over I was so worried and devastated I might have hurt him that I know I really do love him already xx

i felt realy attcahed to zander when i was pregnant but it was only the last few weeks from like 35 weeks plus as they said they might have to take him out coz he wasnt growing i was rele scared before then i was like omg i didnt know if i wanted him as i found out i was pregant when my daughter was 3 months old. But i loved him so much from that day on and when they put him on my chest my heart could have burst i was sooooooo loved up!!!!! x x x x

I think that knowing what is coming and hopefully not having to have a C-section makes the second time around for me so very exciting. When they finally gave Rosie to me she just looked at me, I looked at her and said 'Hello Rosie, Happy Birthday!' - I cant wait to go into labour haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back