Trying to conceive, Am I pregnant?

missz

Reaction score
Hi, I'm unsure and need a bit of advice.

I had my period on the 11th Jan 2011 and finished on the 16th. I started my pack of pills as normal on the friday which was the 14th Jan. On the 18th and 19th I didnt take my pills and had unprotected sex on the 19th. I didnt take any pills from then on.

Two days after the 19th when we had unprotected sex I had a "fake period" which lasted about 4-5 days. One of those days we had unprotected sex and again about a week after not taking my pill at all.

My fiance and I would be delighted if we were pregnant, I've taken two tests already and they were negative but I realise its still early and need to check again around the time of the next period. If it turns out I'm not pregnant then obviously I will need to speak with my doctor about my pill so we can discuss me and my fiance trying for a baby.

I'm just wondering if anyone could help or just give me a bit of advice whilst I wait until I either get my period or not and can see a docotor. Thanks

your 'fake period' started 3 days after you stopped the pill so I would expect that to be a withdrawal bleed, just like you'd have between pill packets. It may have been light as you'd had less than a week of pills since the last one. Personally I'd start my counting from that point and suggest you may be a few days earlier in your cycle than you think...

Good luck

Wait and see if you get your period. If not then take another test. A doctor wont tell you, they will tell you to wait. They are very annoying like that!

I agree with starfish hunny, wait and see if your af shows up. The docs wont do anything till your late x x

I agree with star fish and M2A Hun .. Try waiting it out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back