• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Been to the hospital - good news all round!!!!

YEYYYYYYYYYYY

Im so excited for u hun, keep me informed & good luck!! :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

J-Do1979 said:
Had a man examine me and Im 2.5cm dilated!!! :cheer: :cheer: He said he could feel the babies head!

He did do a sweep too to help things move on their way and I now have cramps and had more of a show too. :dance: :dance:

Was this just a random man you met on the streets? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Congratulations and good luck!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

J-Do1979 said:
Just got back from the hospital.

Had a man examine me and Im 2.5cm dilated!!! :cheer: :cheer: He said he could feel the babies head!

He did do a sweep too to help things move on their way and I now have cramps and had more of a show too. :dance: :dance:

He reckons James will come of his own accord in the next few days but if he doesnt then I have an induction booked for Monday morning at 8am!!
:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

I have been instructed by the doc to eat curry and have sex!! If only all doctors gave that medical advice!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Im very happy and very scared all at the same time!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Woo HOOOOOOOO :cheer: So happy for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back