Been to docs...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Evening ladies...

Just been to my first 'pregnant' doctors appointment....he's lovely my doc and i just sat down and announced 'I'm Pregnant!!!' he he

He just checked my dates etc and asked how i was feeling and told me to ring to make an appt with the midwife. we have one in our surgery, which is handy and all the prenatal care is dealt with at that surgery :)

so there we go......still doesn't feel real. ha ha.......so i came away with my little specimen bottle and a very smiley OH!

xxx

:) glad doctor was nice hun! midwife then scan, before you know it you will be tri 2!! xx

yep...scary stuff......just cant wait for scan now....just want to know everything okay with baked bean and just know its def there....ha ha....sounds daft i know but i dont feel that much different other than having boobs heavier than a ford mondeo and feeling like i could sleep on a washing line....well i suppose that is quite pregnanty (new word) xx

yep...scary stuff......just cant wait for scan now....just want to know everything okay with baked bean and just know its def there....ha ha....sounds daft i know but i dont feel that much different other than having boobs heavier than a ford mondeo and feeling like i could sleep on a washing line....well i suppose that is quite pregnanty (new word) xx

Great new word..lol..

i had that worry, i thought perhaps i made my pregnancy up as i have hardly no symptoms.. apart from tiredness now, sore boods have eased!! doc didnt even do a test to confirm.. just took my word for it..lol..

Scan is amazing! it will fly by, well it did for me!! xx

yeah he just took my word too.....think its cos i was so sure of my dates etc...and im hardly a young un...ha ha!!

did have a FR in my pocket i had done earlier, just in case....test line is 10x darker than control line, so no doubts there....ha ha

xx

Glad you got on well petal and time will deffo fly. I remember being 3+5 when I found out and thinking "please go quick, please go quick" and I'm in Tri2 on Sunday!
X

ahh congrats!
it all becomes scarily real when you have had the midwife appointment like i did yesterday
i started crying lool

Samsgirl you made me think I'd better get on with making an appoinment too! Last 2 were at my old Dr and they just took my word for it and then referred me to the Midwife etc, this Drs surgery just said they have their own Midwife, I go in and fill in a booking in form and she'll then contact me.
Ps re:sickness, never had it particularly with me first two (only when cleaning my teeth), this one however, as soon as I wake up I feel nauseous, this morning was throwing up before I'd even got downstairs to let the dog out!! (Am ok now though) - this started the middle of last week. Fun fun fun!!!

Samsgirl you made me think I'd better get on with making an appoinment too! Last 2 were at my old Dr and they just took my word for it and then referred me to the Midwife etc, this Drs surgery just said they have their own Midwife, I go in and fill in a booking in form and she'll then contact me.
Ps re:sickness, never had it particularly with me first two (only when cleaning my teeth), this one however, as soon as I wake up I feel nauseous, this morning was throwing up before I'd even got downstairs to let the dog out!! (Am ok now though) - this started the middle of last week. Fun fun fun!!!

oh bless ya.....i'm just praying i dont get it too bad cos i have to drive an hour to get to work 3 of the 5 days in a week and i am a mortgage advisor in a bank......so i am with customers a lot and the toilets always seem to be miles away from my office...it's not going to be fun xx

Oh God that would be a nightmare!!! Fx your one of the lucky ones who miss out. x

my mum had no sickness at all....so fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back