been on google..

isobel84

Reaction score
Born at 27 weeks - pictures...
:love:

I cant belive it.. looking at them pictures thinking a few more days and... thats how big Noa is.. wow...
i cant belive it.. im amazed.. He has grown so quick.. i have known im pregnat for 20 weeks.. i got 13 weeks to go. Im terefied but so excited.

:love: Noa :love:

Isnt it beautiful to think about and see how they are growing? I have loved seeing all the way through how big and fast bubs is growing each month :love:

It's amazing isn't it?! Surprising how big they are too! I know they're still quite small when they come out but to think that they're that size wriggling around as you speak is just amazing!

that its acually a little baby in there.. 10 fingers 10 toes.. maybe a little bit of hair.. all on his own in there but still so close... inside ME?! thats mad! i cant get my head around it.
I am so totally in love with him its unreal. I moan about my pregnancy but im so greatful. so lucky and so happy he is there, all safe and all mine (and a little bit OHs)

I was just about to say nooooo googleling but this is for a good cause :D I saw on google a baby in America born at 22 weeks and survived! It was perfect and I just thought wow my little man could be born now! Really don't want him to be but it's amazing they actually look human inside you! When I was pregnant with lacey, I could never imagine a baby inside me just kept thinking about alien's!! I really don't want my pregnancy to end :(

I had my last little boy at 33 weeks and he was very small but healthy. When he was born he had no wee nipples or nails as they werent fully developed and in the special care unit there was wee babies born about 26 weeks, poor wee things but how well the staff looked after each one of them. My little premature baby is now a bouncing, mad and naughty nine year old!!

my old neighbour had a baby at 24wks was so so small she is now 2 although has alot of developmental issues is a gorgeous little one

awwww :love: what a tiny little thing! Its just so amazing! And i feel for the first time that im not as scared as i know he got a good chance of survival if he would come very soon.
But i tell OH to pray (as i dont belive i cant really do it my self) that little Noa will be staying in there til everything is developed and hes fully cooked, but no longer then 40 weeks! :love:

:love: Noa :love:

yeah it really is an amazing thing i never seem to get my head around it either that there is a little human being growing inside us its wonderful although i moan and count the week until he is here i dont want it to end i will miss being pregnant :(

Last edited:
now im googling born at 33 weeks pictures lol what we like

i wont miss being pregnant, i told OH last night i never want to be pregnant again.. i want loads of kids tho :D im gonna google a bit my self now :p

i put 33 weeks and born into youtube and see some videos its awsome but some of them make you sad i think :(

i was looking at Heidi Klum’s little boys being so gorgeous.. dont look at sad things adele!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back