been in hospital :(

sam96031

Reaction score
i didnt have any movement from LO yesterday and the day before they were weak so after the problems with emma they told me to drive 45 miles on my own to hospital. Luckily baby is fine decided to start moving as i was on the monitor so after 15 mins was sent home. fingers crossed that doesnt happen again dont fancy driving for an hour crying my eyes out again :pray: :pray:

:hug: That can't have been nice Hun, glad bubs is ok and hope you don't have to do that again :hug:

Oh hun, that's horrible, I'm glad everything was ok. Little monkey worrying you like that. I hope they remain active for you.

bless ya hunni these LOs always like worryin their mummys. so glad everything is ok :hug:

They ALWAYS decide to move about as soon as they get a whiff of the monitor! Little buggers!!
Glad everythings ok hunni, our LOs are always worrying us bless em :hug:

Awww bless you hun,

This used to happen a lot at the end of my pregnancy but luckily she would move before I decieded to sought help.
Guess they have les room to move around but its always best to check baby if its been a while like yourself.

If you get worried again try drinking something cold and fizzy and try and move baby yourself.
I used to do the latter quite a lot ?(poor baby never got any sleep :lol: ~) and she would eventually move.
Also try a bath to get baby moving.

Hope that has helped hun :hug:

thankyou will deffo try everything suggested next time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111