hey yall

sam96031

Reaction score
hi everybody im back!! wont be on here too often as emma is still in scbu. well as rhian 85 has told you i hadnt had any foetal movement for a day so i went to get it checked they hooked us up to a monitor and emmas heart rate kept dropping so they gave me a scan and saw that the blood flow through the umbilical cord was not sufficiant they then gave us an hour until they did the emergency section, emma was born at 19:02 on monday the 30.11.06 weighing 2lbs 15 and a half! she breathed on her own practically from the start, she had to go anoher hospital due to her needing a TPN drip and our hospital dont do it, but shes back in our hospital now and on 23mls every 2 hours and weighing just over 3lbs 6oz she had her first proper oral feed today. ill try to keep you all updated on everything but as youve guessed i try to spend most my time in scbu with emma but hopefully she will be home soon :pray: :pray: :pray: . thanks for all your comments in the other posts. ill try and do another post later tonight with some pictures.

aaaarw hun, glad ur ok!!

u gave us quite a surprise bringin emma out so early!!

hope ur ok, dya know when she will be allowed home?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

CONGRATS HUN!! :hug: xx

Im so glad shes doing alright and putting on weight.
Hopefully she'll be home soon :D

Cant wait to see pics.... :hug:

mummykay said:
aaaarw hun, glad ur ok!!

u gave us quite a surprise bringin emma out so early!!

hope ur ok, dya know when she will be allowed home?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

no idea i hope shes out before xmas! :pray:

:) Glad things are looking up hunny, congrats and lets hope your little one is home for Christmas :hug:

Must've been such a shock for you!
So glad you're all ok.
Lucyx

so glad everything is looking good hunny, hopefully you;ll have ur princess home for christmas xx

Yay good to see you back Sam!!

Send all my love to little Emma, she is such a fighter!!! :hug:

Glad everything is oing well with Emma hun and she keeps putting on weight!

Hopefully you'll get her home in time for xmas :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back